SCHOOLS AND VACATION CARE GROUPS
Entertaining and educational, children just love their visit to Spurwood Springs!
Note :- We endeavor to cater for schools on a day and time to suit. Visit runs for 4 hours.
- Children prepare and cook Aussie damper in camp ovens
- Eat dampers with butter and syrup after lunch
- Milk a cow! Feed and pat the sheep and lambs
- Pat the farm animals ( horses, ducks, cattle, dogs, etc.)
- Novelty working dog display with collie dogs and Indian running ducks
- Ride a stock horse
- Mustering demonstration with Brahman cattle
- Plus whip cracking and Australian bush poetry
ENTRY: $15 PER HEAD FOR 2017 (Minimum charge $350 applies to small groups). No entry charge for teachers.
Recent visitors include Natural Beginnings Gordonvale, Mourilyan Kindy, Hambledon Pre School, Tully PCYC Vacation Care, Freshwater Out of School Hours Care, and many more!
Click here to contact us about group bookings
We are only a 1 1/2 hour drive from Cairns and the farm is a 5 minute drive from Paronella Park.