Situated on a 350 acre grazing property Spurwood Springs offers a ‘genuine’ relaxed COUNTRY SETTING for your wedding.
The Spurwood Springs Log Cabin venue hire can provide:-
- A relaxed country setting in Log Cabin with Aussie BUSH THEMES
- Table cloths, table decorations, country decor, haybales, fairy and festoon lights, variety of head table Backdrops provided and more!
- Off site Catering can be arranged
- Venue is BYO… we provide the beer & wine glasses.
- Ideal props for country wedding photos:-
- Horse and Sulky, Stock yard rails, Native trees, Hitching Rail, rolling hills, cattle in background
- Campfire with logs and groomsmen drinking rum from their pannikans!
- Farm animals, cattle, sheep, working collie dogs, hay bales etc
- Local Accommodation nearby
- Backgrounds for Wedding Ceremony include: ** Tropical Garden setting under huge Rain Trees; ** Wooden Log Arbor in garden setting ** Modern wood arbor background ** Stockyards – with hay bales galore and cattle in the background! OR… a setting on the property of your choice. OR if raining, undercover with corrugated iron background.
If you are arranging a wedding and looking for an affordable venue with a Genuine country theme, we invite you to consider allowing us to take the hassle out of your special day.
We encourage the bridal parties to bring their own personalities into the set up to create their unique and memorable wedding day.
Mr and Mrs Dean Rapmund – Wedding September 2013
just a quick hello and a big thank-you for everything you did for our wedding it was a lovely night everyone enjoyed it!! Im still waiting for photos (cant wait)
It was exactly as we wanted
Lisa & Dean Rapmund
These wedding photos taken by Lena at ‘Simplicity Photography and Design’ – Mareeba
Matt & Misty Craw - Wedding Photos 29 August 2009
Log Cabin – relaxed country venue
Mr and Mrs Anthony Balbi married at ‘Spurwood Springs’
Loading ramp & hay bales
Matt and Misty Craw Wedding….
Stock Yard Ceremony -cattle in background
TABLES at wedding in September 2013. Relaxed garden setting.
…FROM BRIDE’S MUM AND DAD !!!
for anything else to make our Misty’s day so brilliant.Please accept our heartfelt thanks for all your hard work in making it happen. We loved it all.We have attached a couple of our favourite photos from the big day.Once again, a huge thank you for your efforts. Beth and David Donoghue (Cairns) 15 Sept 2009