A relaxed COUNTRY SETTING for your wedding.
The Spurwood Springs Log Cabin venue hire can provide:-
- A relaxed country setting in Log Cabin with Aussie BUSH THEME
- Horse and Sulky for the Bride
- Table cloths, decorations and Backdrops provided
- Catering can be arranged
- Venue is BYO… we provide the beer & wine glasses and eskies.
- Ideal props for country wedding photos:-
- Horse and Sulky, Stock yard rails, Native trees, Hitching Rail
- Campfire with logs and groomsmen drinking rum from their pannikans!
- Farm animals, cattle, sheep, working collie dogs, hay bales etc
- Local Accommodation available
- Entertainment Option – Working Dog Display & Bush Poetry for guests
- Backgrounds for Wedding Ceremony include Native Trees by creek; Stock Yards with Hay Bales around and quiet cattle in yards; Hitching Rail etc OR if raining, undercover with corrugated iron background & country mural.
If you are arranging a wedding and looking for an affordable venue with a Genuine country theme, we invite you to consider allowing us to take the hassle out of your special day. We believe you… will be pleasantly surprised.
Mr and Mrs Dean Rapmund – Wedding September 2013
just a quick hello and a big thank-you for everything you did for our wedding it was a lovely night everyone enjoyed it!! Im still waiting for photos (cant wait)
It was exactly as we wanted
Lisa & Dean Rapmund
These wedding photos taken by Lena at ‘Simplicity Photography and Design’ – Mareeba
Matt & Misty Craw - Wedding Photos 29 August 2009
Log Cabin – relaxed country venue
Mr and Mrs Anthony Balbi married at ‘Spurwood Springs’
Loading ramp & hay bales
Matt and Misty Craw Wedding….
Stock Yard Ceremony -cattle in background
TABLES at wedding in September 2013. Relaxed garden setting.
…FROM BRIDE’S MUM AND DAD !!!
for anything else to make our Misty’s day so brilliant.Please accept our heartfelt thanks for all your hard work in making it happen. We loved it all.We have attached a couple of our favourite photos from the big day.Once again, a huge thank you for your efforts. Beth and David Donoghue (Cairns) 15 Sept 2009