Mont Albion Station is a 20000 acre cattle station just 2½ hours drive from Cairns and 30 minutes from Herberton.
Mont Albion was an early mining settlement and is 6km from the historic town of Irvinebank.
- Relaxing in a peaceful bush setting by the dam at the station homestead.
- Top entertainment by award winning bush poet Tom Mauloni.
- Entertaining working dog display with collie dogs using Indian running ducks.
- Mustering demonstration with Brahman cattle.
- Country style morning tea and billy tea included.
- Camping under the Mont Albion stars
- Fishing in the dam
- Tag-along tour of station and more.
Group or Personal Farm Tour on a day to suit your itinerary.
- Office and family groups
- School camps (contact us for an info pack)
- International visitors