FAMILY CAMPING …camp spots around dams available.
Picture your family here? Great days and starry nights at Mont Albion.
ARE YOU A STAR GAZER? If so…contact us to book a secluded camp site at Mont Albion Station to secure a ‘First Class Seat’ to view the great spectacle of shooting stars in the skies IN WINTER 2021!
See photos of repeat ‘happy campers’ at end of page.
Relax at Mont Albion Station, a 20,000 acre breeding property just 25 minutes drive from Herberton. Enjoy camping under the Mont Albion stars around one of the many dams with your family and friends. Soak up the Australian bush… marvel at the history of this once robust mining area.
- Fish in the dam..catch some red claw.
- Bring your Kayak!
- Visit the Mont Albion cemetery
- Check out the old smelters mines in the hills!
- Explore the old Cobb & Co. track
- Walk the heritage listed tram track.
- Catch a glimpse of a Mont Albion brumby
- Let your kids prepare and cook an Aussie damper
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Visit the historic town of Irvinebank on your way home. Only 6km’s from the homestead. Drop into the Tin Town Art Gallery, the Irvinebank Tavern and the Loudoun House Museum.
MONT ALBION … A TWO HOUR DRIVE FROM CAIRNS..A CENTURY AWAY IN TIME
Click here to book your MONT ALBION EXPERIENCE. Bookings essential!
SPOT A MONT ALBION BRUMBY !
PHOTOS BELOW OF REPEAT HAPPY CAMPERS WEEK AT MONT ALBION STATION.